- Lowered profiled and very streamlined aesthetic.
- Cushioned pleating and pasting method all combine together to create an extremely quiet shoe.
- Delicate and lightweight with an oval shaped platform for ease of balancing and turning en pointe.
- The sides and heel of the shoe have been lowered, complementing the "Open U" shaped vamp to truly highlight any dancer's instep and arch.
- The shank is pliable yet sturdy to hold up in long classes or rehearsals.
- The shank is glued down to the newly designed leather outsole, eliminating the need for a tack.
- The flat leather outsole will act as the perfect guide, bending with the electrical board and shank at the correct 3/4 position of the dancer's foot.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately.
- Fabric: Satin